A-Z Guide to Marvel Stadium
A – Z Guide to Marvel Stadium left
Patrons can report poor behavior of other patrons by sending an SMS to 0427 767 768.
Baby changing facilities are available in all disabled toilets.
- Parent Rooms are located Level 1, Aisles 3 and 28.
- Parent Room facilities include baby change table, child-friendly play panel, a microwave and television as well as both private and public feeding areas.
- Baby changing facilities, such as tables and nappy bins, will be regularly cleaned and sanitised. Change mats will be removed from all locations and replaced with single use mats instead.
- There are fold-down changing tables in all disabled bathrooms throughout the stadium.
External concourse directly opposite Gates 2 and 7.
Located at the Customer Service Desk - internal Gate 4.
Located Level 1, Aisle 43 – Inside Gate 4
- Patrons are advised to book a car space through Ticketmaster on 136 100 or via https://parking.MarvelStadium.com.au/
- Patrons parking in disabled bays must have a valid disabled parking permit.
- Alternatively, disabled patrons can be dropped off at Bourke Street or Harbour Esplanade where there are external lifts from ground to concourse level.
St John Ambulance personnel are on site for all events:
- Level 1 Aisle 40
- Level 2 Aisle 40
- Level 3 Aisle 17 and 41
Enquiry/drop off point for lost property on match days is the Customer Service Desk on Level 1, Aisle 43 (Inside Gate 4)
- 03 8625 7239
A – Z Guide to Marvel Stadium right
- Prams and strollers are permitted into the venue provided that they are stowed under your seat.
- Patrons with prams or strollers on Level 3 may park their empty pram or stroller behind the disabled seating at aisles 6, 19, 30 & 43.
Located Level 3, Aisle 17. If Level 3 is not open, there is a secondary prayer room available on Level 1 inside Gate 2.
For more information regarding prohibited items, please see our conditions of entry:
- flags/banners with handles exceeding 1.6 metres
- professional cameras, audio recording equipment, video cameras or tripods
- any large item that cannot be placed under a seat
- the carriage and operation of drones (or any such aircraft)
- Patrons will be able to exit and re-enter the stadium by scanning their tickets at the designated turnstiles at Gates 1, 3, 5 and 7.
- Patrons must scan their tickets when they leave the stadium, and again upon re-entry.
The stadium has a Sensory Room located on Level 3 (Aisle 31) and has a maximum capacity of 12 people at any given time. Sensory Bags are available from the Sensory Room and Customer Service Desk (internal Gate 4).
We are a smoke free venue. Smoking (include e-cigarettes) are not permitted within the venue. If you wish to smoke you must proceed to the smoking areas outside the stadium after scanning your ticket out.
A taxi rank is located adjacent to the NAB Building, Bourke St and Platform 28.
- Located external concourse at Gate 7.
- Open according to demand approximately 15-30 minutes prior to gate opening times on event days only.
- Event Day box offices remain open until after the main act (concert) or until 3/4 time (AFL) with Gate 7 being the last to close down.
- Level 1 Aisle 17 & 32
- Level 2 Aisle 33 & 40
- Level 3 Aisle 5, 20, 29 & 44